Autumn 2019 – Biblical Leadership (2 year program)
- Students will be expected to live in accordance with the principles of fairness and integrity, as stated in the Student Handbook and the Dress Code and Conduct Information.
- Applicant must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
- A one-time, non-refundable $50 application fee must be sent with your application. Your application will not be processed without payment. (Any two family members may share this fee).
- Applications and required components must be completed and returned to the Registrar at least four (4) weeks prior to the start date of the term in which you wish to enroll.
Application can be downloaded on this link.
In addition to your application and essay questions, you will need to submit the following:
- Personal Recommendation (2)
- Official Proof of Highest Level of Completed Education Received
- Official sealed transcript from the school in which you completed your highest level of education – high school diploma, college degree, or GED Certificate. Original transcripts will not be returned to the student.
- One Recent Photograph 2”x2”. This photo may be sent electronically.
– Leadership courses require no registration fee
– Online courses require no registration fee
– Onsite bespoke classes require no registration fee
– Folk School classes require no registration fee
***International Students ONLINE & BRICK/MORTAR***
For academic classes, the minimum TOEFL score accepted by the University is 80 (iBT) or 550 (pBT). Generally, applicants should achieve at least 20 in all TOEFL subscores on the internet-based exam. When requesting official TOEFL scores, please refer to institutional code 1860 and department code 07.