We hope that March has been an exciting month for you thus far.
Our year started with a few changes to our team, which has caused us to rethink our vision for ICL and prompted us to seek out supporters who truly understand our mission and vision. Throughout this process, we’ve had the opportunities to meet many people in our conversational interview process. These experiences, has brought us to one thought that “There are so many who are willing to shine their lights to help to heal this our human planet.”
In the coming weeks it is our desire share with you the new members of our summer intern programs, and that of our part-time senior minister/lecturer who will assume this role currently held by Rev. Charlotte. This change will allow Charlotte global opportunities to provide vital research and program development in multifaith resilience and community initiatives, while mentoring other Light Leaders in Colorado and the world.
As you can see, our year has started off wonderfully with much discernment as we continue our planned programming efforts.
Here are some highlights:
- Our multifaith sacred circles continue on a monthly bases until we have a part-time minister and lecturer in place to resume the bi-weekly to weekly circle offerings.
- We’ve offered many programs and trainings through our International Light Leaders learning forum.
- As an extension to our Cognitive Care team, we’ve invited two partners to our circle of healers; Rachel Parsons and D. Feketa. These two individuals work independently as an extension to spiritual and life development growth. To learn more about who they are, please follow this link.
- We continue to work with our serving Director of Holistic Care, Melissa Ravenstar in her effort to provide alternative healing modalities grounded in the ancient traditions of many spiritual frameworks.
- We carry on in building our educational platform, through the creation of our Spiritual Directorship Certification program being offered this Autumn, 2018. If this is of interest to you, please join our free informational call on March 22nd, 2018 at 7pm MST. You an access the link here.
- Our desire to obtain accreditation for forthcoming programs and classes has never left us as we remain in motivation to seek out ways to make this process as seamless as possible.
These highlights have simply been our primary focus for the last 3 months. As we move into April, we encourage you to visit our calendar to know about other interesting forthcoming programs and initiatives. They are created and offered to you as areas of connection, learning, and healing.
We hope that you can participate in any of our upcoming programs, whether they are at our brick and mortar location, technology driven, or socially. If you’d like to know more interesting aspects of our work, please contact us or consider joining our monthly newsletter audience.
We wish you infinite blessings on your journey.
The ICL Team